At Mantis Energy we want more people to live in energy efficient, low running cost, future homes. We can only do this by helping more and more homeowners, architects and developers to build new and existing homes better.
The Energy Consultant will complete a variety of work activities within the company such as energy compliance, design activities and project management tasks. Some duties listed below may change as per the needs of the company.
You will be responsible for carrying out energy calculations, assessing building fabric and carrying out renewable energy feasibility strategies for a range of building types.
Here are some of the key attributes we are looking for:
- Passionate about sustainability and reducing emissions
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Open to learning new processes, software and technical knowledge
- Ability to adapt to various client needs and styles
- Able to manage time well and work independently